[et_pb_section fullwidth=”off” specialty=”on”][et_pb_column type=”3_4″ specialty_columns=”3″][et_pb_row_inner][et_pb_column_inner type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Post Header” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left”]
[db_post_meta][db_feature_image][/et_pb_text][et_pb_text admin_label=”Post Content” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left”]
I made this tasty creation by accident! I was going to make myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and then I went to grab some Vanilla Shakeology.
Then I got a better idea!
I grabbed my new vegan protein and gluten free flour!
Here’s the ingredients and the directions!
Also, I’ll post the link to the best price I have found
for this Vegan Protein. I really enjoy the taste of this one!
Amazon has the Orgain Organic Vegan Protein Power (2 lbs) for $33.99!
I hope you enjoy this recipe!
Please feel free to contact me with any requests.
Subscribe if you’d like instant updates when I post new recipes!
- 1 cup egg whites
- 3/4 cups gluten free flour blend
- 1 scoop Orgain Vanilla Bean Organic Protein Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin coconut oil (for cooking)
1. Mix all ingredients in a high speed blender
2. Place 1 teaspoon of coconut oil in a medium size pan under MEDIUM Heat
3. (super important) pour batter to make a nice round pancake and turn heat down just under medium
The slower it cooks, the more even and fluffy the layer. You’ll get impatient but it will be worth it!
I use a teaspoon of coconut oil for each big pancake I make.
Feel free to substitute it with a grapeseed oil spray or coconut oil spray, but your pancake won’t be as moist.
4. Flip over when you see the bubbling. Allow to cook for just a short while and serve.
These should be so moist they don’t even need syrup!
TAKE ME TO LINK TO PURCHASE THE PROTEIN! CLICK HERE
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_text admin_label=”Post Footer” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left”]
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column_inner][/et_pb_row_inner][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_4″][et_pb_sidebar admin_label=”Sidebar” orientation=”right” area=”sidebar-1″ background_layout=”light” module_id=”sidebar” /][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_section]