[et_pb_section][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Day 3 | Tony Robbins Video Difference between Winner and Loser” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
Happy Day 3 Folks!
How is the beginning of this week going?
Are you using your accountability tracker? If you recall, I wanted you guys to create your own simple tracker with 5 areas:
1. Water intake (1/2 your body weight in ounces) write down that amount and check it off if you got and write how much)
2. Personal development – write down what book you are reading or listening to (you NEED to get at least 10 minutes a day – I had someone tell me two months ago I recall that they had so much on their plate they couldn’t fit in 10 minutes a day. YOU are your #1 priority. Period. You may not see the importance of personal development but if you ask 100% of the most successful people in this world they will all tell you PD is the secret sauce. It’s the little things… If you have to, keep it by your bedside and do it first thing in the morning. Listen to it in the car. Podcasts are great too!
Recommended podcasts to Start:
-The Chalene Show – might be the best for challengers
-Build Your Tribe
3. Shakeology – check it off if you drank it. Some of you have had to scale into drinking it because of taste preferences and that’s ok! But if you want the BEST results…this is what you need. If you are allergic or have bad reactions to it, please contact me and i can recommend some alternatives.
4. Your daily workout – I would like EVERYONE of you to post below your schedule and when you will fit in your 30 minutes workout.
5. Your portion controlled meal plan – this will be a process – help from the whole family or from this group is gonna be huge. As I stated before, pinterest has WONDERFUL recipes – please feel free to post your favorite ones in the group. I will create a folder for RECIPES later today in this group. The FIXATE cookbook is amazing as well.
ALSO, The BEST way to have people hold you accountable is to take a picture of YOU with your beachbody challenge box when it comes in the mail (you can still do it if you have already started) – take a picture of YOU holding it, tag ME in this post…and write what and WHY you are doing this…it’s amazing when you make it public how it adds a level of accountability…and some people will ask what you are doing!
If you haven’t already, go to www.beachbodychallenge.com and enter the challenge.
Oh, if you haven’t taken the time, go to www.shakeology.com/tntnation – that website has SO MUCH amazing information, videos and great stuff to educate yourself on nutrition and shakeology in particular.
Your BEFORE photos – make sure you take them with a camera with proper lighting, in a bikini or tight fitting clothing. When you submit your pictures to beachbody they will ask for those, and that is how you will win (at least) the daily $500 prize!
**As a reminder, Daily POST will be PINNED POST for easy access every day – IT WILL ALSO BE ADDED TO THE WEBSITE PAGE IF YOU’D RATHER USE THAT RESOURCE**
Here is a video from my man Tony Robbins about how tweaking just the smallest things in our lives can make ALL THE DIFFERENCE.
ACTION STEPS FOR TODAY:
1. Thoughts on Tony’s video
2. What were TWO big takeaways from your readings of the Compound Effect?
3. Assignment: Read at least chapter 3 and 4 – we will DISCUSS it during the day and into tomorrow morning
It’s getting good, isn’t it!